Supporting New Philadelphia Business Growth
Who We Are
For more than 50 years, we have existed as a business based, non-profit organization in Tuscarawas County. We are committed to revitalizing, promoting and providing economic development opportunities within the greater New Philadelphia, OH area.
Helping Local Businesses
We meet the first Thursday of each month at 8:00 AM at the Tuscarawas County Convention and Visitors Bureau for networking and development opportunities.
We frequently host community events aimed at bringing residents and local businesses together, encouraging growth and hometown pride.
We provide our members with resources, marketing, B2B discounts, support and networking opportunities.
In 1999, New Philadelphia became one of the first Ohio communities to make the commitment to bring back the former vitality to the historic central business district. The “Town Square” is anchored on the northeast by the 1882 Courthouse that was completely restored over a 2 year period in the mid 1990’s. During the renovation, original artwork was found behind fake ceilings and restored. On the northwest quadrant of the square is the downtown gazebo, home to special events throughout the year such as our Merchants and Artists Walks and Christmas Lighting Ceremony. Our entire square area is a welcoming site where visitors and locals can mingle at the picnic tables and benches throughout the year enjoying our special events or simply the atmosphere of this lovely city.
Now our goal is to unite all New Philadelphia Businesses together to promote business development and prosperity whether your business is based in the historic downtown or the greater New Philadelphia, OH area.
Years in Service
Become a Member
126 East High Ave
New Philadelphia, OH 44663